Thursday 26 May 2011

Maya - Animation



This is what I ended up with in the final animation. I am not very pleased with it since the animation of the ball was kind of unrealistic at some areas. Also I seemed to be having lighting problems some shots are lighter and some are darker. This seemed to be the rendering problem because on my render view images the lighting seemed to be just fine. Also I think using too many cameras affected the lighting and caused this effect. I did not have time to fix this problem because my maya software kept crashing on me every time and I could not go to to university to fix this because I was sick. What I was going for here in my animation was that the room was quite dark and the lights were dimmed and some light came from the computer screen..

No comments:

Post a Comment