Thursday 15 March 2012

Kino 10 -Making and Tests ( Problems )



I had problem with my animation when it comes to rendering. It was skipping some frames at the exact place every time i render the animation out to quicktime player.


At first I thought it was some frames that had been messing up the render settings and makes it skip some frames, but i looked at one layer after another and its keyframes to see the problems, did not see anything. When I ram preview it, everything worked fine only when I render out it skipped.


I asked my class mate Keanu for some help, he has a better knowledge of after effects than me,even he couldn't figure out what it was. I was stuck and few days left to deadline and I can't submit an animation like this.
Finally with help of my tutor Kelvin, he figured it out that it was the Camera that caused it, the camera stopped at the moment of the frames skipping. To fix this, he extended the camera to the end of the animation which then worked fine.
Lastly I would like to thank Keanu and Kelvin (tutor) for taking their time to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment