Wednesday 30 November 2011

Digbeth- Research

For the animation style I was thinking about which approach to go with the project. I looked at different styles and picked up some ideas/ inspirations from television adverts, magazines and on the web.



The video above I saw from the Cineworld Cinemas on Broad Street when I was watching a movie. I really love the style of 3D and colours. In my opinion I think it was made using After Effects software. Some images and characters looks to have been rotoscoped.


This one above was from a TV advert I saw at home during half time of football over the weekend.

This one is what I was going for for our animation, our idea was to discover ways of getting to Digbeth and meeting locals along the way,this is a perfect example of showing how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment