Saturday, 5 February 2011

Making Model Heads

Looking back at my rough sketches of models when I was experimenting with shapes, I saw a character of an Ant that I liked. I decided to develop it and see if it could possibly be better to sculpt. I simplified the character, left out most of the details because I did not have that much time with me since I spent quite a lot trying to make my previous model work.

Luckily it worked fine on the design. I thought it looked good and hoped it works when making it. I didn't want to over exaggerate the character, I left the shape of the head same volume but just played around with the eyes and the eye lashes, with a bit of mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment