Saturday 6 April 2013

Research- Camera effects

Tilt shift is one of the techniques  I wanted to do.Mainly tilt shift is used as time lapse and make  things look miniaturised.I will be filming long periods of time and then add the tilt shift effects in post. As part of the short story I will be doing, at a point in the storyline there will be a time lapse to show time passing. Instead of using a simple fade to show time pass, I thought tilt shift would work great.



In my second year of university, my tutor showed us some after effects techniques videos for inspiration. One of the examples showed was an advert made for ESPN football advert. It was in Tilt shift and it look amazing. Everything looked fake and surreal  Like they were made of plastic and stop motion like effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment